My name is Andrew Peet and I am currently employed in the role of Client Services Director at CAB Studios. With over 18 years experience in the industry I have an extremely unique and broad skillset. Having started my own marketing agency in Canada in 2008 and selling it in late 2015, I have a strong ability to manage team members and projects and I use my creative eye, sound marketing knowledge and strong communication skills to be a great visionary for the businesses I am involved with. With many years experience in client services, digital and traditional marketing, creative design and website development, I am passionate about driving business performance through multi-channel marketing solutions. I thrive on building customer accounts and creating long lasting relationships.
Key Skills and Competencies
Personal and Management Skills
- Experience in leading and supporting a client services team
- A true team player with a great ability to manage a client services team to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, building relationships, and managing expectations
- Ability to write detailed project pitches outlining project scope, features, timeline and budgets
- Experience working directly alongside MD to manage multiple aspects of an agency
- Reported directly to MD with financials and forecasts
- Work directly with CS team to identify opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills
- Strong design skills, artistic abilities and a very keen attention to detail
- Always looking for ways to upsell to clients, creating more value and generating larger profits
- Constantly striving to look for more efficient ways to increase productivity and profit margin
- Always keen to keep up with new technologies and marketing tools and trends. Driven by growth.
- Great networking skills and business acumen